- The building was once a traditional Argentine family home.
- Conveniently located near all center attractions.
- A two-blocks walk from most bus stops.
- In a safe and bustling neighborhood.
- Welcome lunch and city tour around Córdoba Center.
- Weekly suggestions of activities.
- Open use of kitchen facilities.
- Tea, coffee, milk and cool water at your disposal.
Closed Dates 2016
Percentage of students by nationality
Meet our Staff
Santiago is from Córdoba and has a degree in Communication Sciences. He loves getting to know people from all over the world and seeing their progress learning Spanish.
Juan Pablo Torres
Juan is a graduate of the Universidad Nacional de Córdoba in Communications and Teaching Spanish. You can usually find Juan enjoying mate and performing with a traditional dance group.